Thursday, February 17, 2005

The Stars at Night are Big and Bright

Call me a dreamer, call me crazy, call me pathetic. But in one month from today, you will be calling me “the lucky gal who became rich by winning a sweepstakes.” For the last 48 days, or 1152 hours you have most likely heard me relentlessly talk about how I’m moving to Tyler, Texas because I’m going to win the HGTV.com Dream Home sweepstakes. Well today marks the last day to enter the sweepstakes, which means I’m 28 days, 592 hours or 35,520 minutes away from the producers knocking at my front door with a check for $250,000, keys to a Denali, and a house worth 1.5 million dollars. Tyler, Texas….HERE I COME!

Written while listening to Pink Bullets by The Shins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and then you'll have to start saying things like "i gotta hankerin' to eat!" instead of "i want to eat." and words like "yeehaw" and "them there cows."

(shoulder shrug)...could be fun.

(great blog, May!)