Wednesday, February 23, 2005

It's Only My Favorite Animal Ever

Reno, Nevada is best known for being “the biggest little city in the world.” I don’t exactly understand what that means, but what I do understand is that it is the home of an actual real life “Liger” named Hobbs. I know…. I didn’t believe it either. Thanks to my school friend Lindsey, best known for voting the majority of my class off the island for math class survivor, and confirmed by “Last Action Hero,” Jon Johnson, this crucial life changing information is true. A Liger isn’t just a fictional animal from Napoleon Dynamite. For those of you who are not brushed up with their Napoleon Dynamiteness: 1. Why aren’t you? GOSH! 2. A Liger is a mix between a male lion and a female tiger.
A new quest, rather pilgrimage has now been created…I shall drive the 158.84 miles from my house in Davis, California and brave the Sierra pass to Reno, Nevada to see Hobbs, the real life Liger.

Written While listening to "Sleeping In" by The Postal Service

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

count me in for that road trip sister-friend