Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Just coz im from the O.Cizzle doesnt mizzle i ciznant be a playa

For the first 12 years of my life, I was born and raised in the LBC. Much like the Fresh Prince had to leave Philly and move to Bel Air, we eventually left Long Beach and went south to “the OC.” I attribute my lack of knowledge of rap and gang warfare greatly to my parents uprooting us before I had to make the crucial decision of whether I was going to join the bloods or the crips. But, thanks to my friends at google, I can now get in touch with my gangsta roots at www.gizoogle.com Gizoogle provides us suburban folk with ebonic translations, such as Barney’s theme song:
“I love you you love me we're a stoked family witta bootylicious big hug n a kiss fizzy me ta you fo gettin yo pimp on. won't you say you love me too”
There is even an image section where if you type in “Passion of the Christ” you will get a picture of Snoop Dog wearing a crown of thorns with Snoop’s movie title “The Pazzle of the Crizzle” Enjoy my friends. Let tha procrastinizzle continue.

Written while saggin' ta "Regulator" by my ol neighbs Warren G

No comments: