Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Being World's Second Best Blog Isn't Too Bad

If you are the type of person that limits themselves to a given amount of internet procrastination time, then read no further. Today was my first day back from work and during my lunch break I came across an article in the New York Times about blogs. They mentioned a blog called “postsecret” where people write their deepest secrets on the back of a postcard and mail it to a given address. The blogger then posts these postcards on the site. If you are looking to procrastinate or you are just bored, I highly suggest checking out this site (of course after you read the complete archives of this amazing, thought-provoking blog)

Written While Listening to “Subterranean Homesick” by Radiohead

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

darn you may for distracting me further from my homework.

Anonymous said...

Wow! This blog is pretty interesting. It's 5 AM by the way! ;)