Thursday, March 17, 2005

Doogie was the Original Blogger


doogie howser
Originally uploaded by mayshelley.
In the spirit of 2005 being the year of the Sweepstakes and the Blog, my favorite Aunt Juliet has been hooking me up with the 411 on the latest sweepstakes. This weeks sweepstakes, Doogie Howser the Lost Years, especially caught my attention. The contest is to submit a "Doogie like" blog entry in order to win tickets to the 2005 Emmy awards. As many of you know, one of my very few claims to fame is that my mom's first cousin is Wanda (Lisa Dean Ryan) from the t.v. show Doogie Howser M.D. Like all sweepstakes I enter, I checked the contest rules very closely; am I excluded because Wanda is my second cousin once removed? Blog away "Doogie style" my friends!! and if you win...you know who to bring.

Written While Listening to "The Legionnaire's Lement" by The Decemberists

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just found this site redtoucan.com - have yuo heard about it? appears to be a sweepstakes in the form of auctions - rad! what a combo. and you don't know anywhere there - so go at it!

the thing about it is that it’s a blast to participate in – it’s not just fill in a questionnaire. you get to do live bidding and get instant feedback and to boot, they have great loot such as iPods, Xbox, MP3 Sunglasses and more. The last iPod Shuffle went for $0.09 - yeah! 9 cents.

Try it out. http://auctions.redtoucan.com