Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Aggie for Life

For the past two and half years I have lived in the wonderful city of Davis, California while attending Sacramento State. Most of my days consist of studying and spending the majority of my time on the Davis campus and surrounding areas. One can often find me at Shields library, Mishka’s (the local UCDavis Coffee shop), or mooching swipes from the “Dormies”; I am even the Secretary of the UCDavis Baha’i club. Because I have a strong presence on the Davis campus and community, people are usually surprised when I tell them that I don’t even attend UCDavis. Well Ladies and Gentleman, as of today it is official….Next year I will be a UCDavis Aggie! Today I received my acceptance letter to the UCDavis Masters/ Credential program! Davis….Here I Stay!

Written While Listening to “Everything in Its Right Place” by Radiohead

No comments: