Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tooting in the Peaks

I'm not one to be a follower (unless it's following whatever my twin sister Amy tells me to) and as everyone one of my friend shares with me their new creative blog they have created and post on frequently, I silently think in my head that I had a blog even before people knew the word. Moving beyond the self-righteous bragging and jumping back on the blogging bandwagon, I have decided to resurrect my blog from it's 28- month coma.
For my first entry from my hiatus, I wanted to share with the world an oldie, but definite goody. This is a video from one of my trips to England with my good friends Liam and Omid. We dressed in our Sunday's best, went to the Peak district (think Yosemite National Park, green rolling hills instead of cascading mountains, sheep roaming) and hiked up a mountain to a disheveled castle. Within these fortress walls magic was made.

No comments: