Wednesday, December 07, 2005

'Joy to the World" my X-mas Sweaters have come!


XmasRod
Originally uploaded by mayshelley.
A week ago my sister Amy invited me to a "Christmas Sweater Party" that her co-worker is hosting. A christmas sweater party is an opportunity for people to go into their old box of clothes and pull out their old sweater that Grandma bought them. Since Baha'is don't celebrate Christmas I was left searching EBay on a friday night for the perfect Christmas Sweater. I am proud to say that not only did I find one perfect Christmas sweater, but I found TWO perfect Christmas sweaters that happened to be from the same EBAY seller. An interesting observation that I learned while surfing EBAY was that Chritmas Sweaters typically come in two sizes: Woman's Small and Woman's XXL and can usually be found by a seller with a ridiculously high seller ebay rating and lives in a small town in the midwest. Just an observation.

The package arrived today at my parent's house and since i'm still in Davis my Dad and sister were left to model the sweaters and take pictures. Eat Your Heart out Blog Readers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahhah. That's classic! You've inspired me to purchase a Christmas sweater of my very own.. or else, adopt a grandma from a small town with a high eBay rating ;) Thanks for making my night!

Anonymous said...

is it possible? has rod actually surpassed the beauty that was "the pirate" this new submission? i think he may have...