Monday, November 07, 2005

LBGT


Cuervo
Originally uploaded by mayshelley.
It’s a known fact that Davis is a bike town. During the second week of the school year, I witnessed an accident per day, two of them requiring neck braces and an ambulance. As I take my daily bike ride from my house to the education building which is about a mile away, I find myself ringing my bell and grudgingly snarling under my breath at the novice freshman riders. My frustration of out of control bikers has reached its max and I have found myself no longer cruising on my red beach cruiser. The relaxing joy of bicycle riding has turned into unnecessary speeding rage-aholics.
Today marks the day when I am bringing the cruising back into cruiser, the joy back into the joy ride. As co-founder of the Luxury Biking Gang Team (LGBT) we are dedicated to slow, luxurious, pleasure inducing rides guaranteed to satisfy people of all backgrounds and biking orientations. We accept the cruisers, the speedsters, the low-riders, tandem bikers, banana seat or no banana seat….the LGBT is the place for you!

No comments: